The best place to be on a sunny day (or any day)!
- Check our timetable for details of early morning sessions, lane swimming and classes – or phone us on 01275 843 454
- Like us on Facebook for up to date Pool info direct to your News Feed
- On very warm days, especially weekends and Bank Holidays please see our Busy Day Policy
- Whilst we generally maintain a swimming lane, this is at the manager’s discretion and cannot be guaranteed, particularly during very busy periods
- We regret that we can not offer readmission
Travelling from Bristol?:
- There is free parking at the Lake Grounds. Find the bus timetable here . How to find us? Click here
- The nearest bustop to the Pool is the dental surgery in Nore Road. Buses leave every 15 minutes from Bristol Bus Station and the journey takes about an hour. Ask for the stop past the Windmill Inn. We are approximately 15 minutes walk away and you can see the Pool on the sea front from the bus stop.
Bringing little ones?
Staying all day?
- One carer accompanying a paying person with disabilities will be allowed free admission. Portishead Pool Community Trust staff have the right to ask for proof of disability.
Book the Pool for your private party:
- Whether you want to book the pool for your function outside of public hours, see our rates here
- DAYoutWITHtheKIDS.co.uk – is an easy to use website for finding places to visit with your family all over the UK. Searchable by age of kids, county, town, postcode and indoor or outdoor attraction.
Read our reviews on Trip Advisor
- We hoped you enjoyed your visit. We’d be grateful if you would review us on TripAdvisor. It’s the world’s largest travel site, helping over 60 million visitors every month plan the perfect trip.
Our visitors often tell us how helpful it is to read other people’s reviews before their visit. And we’re always eager to hear what you liked and how we can improve.
Thanks again, and we hope to see you again soon.